Hipoint Firearms
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: HPT Style
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:19 pm 
HPT Veteran
HPT Veteran

Favorite Hi-Point: C9
As I have seen recently with some topics set up as polls where folks using the old style HPT Blue and HPTTech cannot submit votes in those polls, and also some folks did not have the quick reply option available to them, I have deactivated HPT Blue and HPTTech for the style choices. These are two styles that were number one, heavily modified on the old site and some of the needed files did not transfer for technical reasons, and number 2, were outdated for the newest version of the board software we are running now with no option to update because of the modifications done in the past.

Sorry for this inconvenience, but while I work on getting the newest version of Aero Blue re-installed (HPTBlue was a modification of Aero Blue) the default has been selected as subsilver2.

Your chosen theme/style in your UCP (user control panel) should still revert you to that choice once you log in as long as it is not HPTBlue or HPTTech.

Again, sorry for this, but some things take time to get running again on a version that's compatible with what we have now.

E

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck !

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: HPT Style
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:23 pm 
HPT Veteran
HPT Veteran

Favorite Hi-Point: C9-Comp
I must be prescient, I have always used subsilver2.... :mrgreen:

Other guns owned: Various and sundry...lets just say I can launch any of the following ammo...8mm & 7mm Mauser, 7.62X54R or 7.62X39 or 7.62X25, 7.5X55, 9X18, 9X19, .380, .40, .45, .22, .22 mag, .22WRF, .223, 12 ga, 20ga., .30-30, .300 Savage, .303 Brit, 7.62 NATO, and .30-06...so if you want to get rid of some, let me know!!!

He who laughs last........................thinks slowest!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: HPT Style
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:15 pm 

Favorite Hi-Point: 45ACP
I'm using prosilver because the site that caters to my state uses the same. :D Me happy. Me want to cry eeeerrrrr! buy more guns.

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Veritas Aequitas
Mxd Azn American Throwdown

Profile E-mail