Hipointtalk.net
http://hipointtalk.net/

I have returned once more
http://hipointtalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17969
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Boxcar Willie [ Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:24 am ]
Post subject:  I have returned once more

Sorry once again due to health and other reasons I have been off BUT I once again am back to make ya laugh cry wail or just bang your heads against the wall.
Laast time I was on I think I had just beat my cancer well had more health issues and such and am waiting for surgury on my eyes now I fouund out I have cataracts my right eye is very bad so no shooting for a while and my left is getting there so in 6 months or so will be having them repaired and hope to be back on the range blasting away. :wow:

Author:  jasonsch [ Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I have returned once more

Boxcar Willie wrote:
Sorry once again due to health and other reasons I have been off BUT I once again am back to make ya laugh cry wail or just bang your heads against the wall.
Laast time I was on I think I had just beat my cancer well had more health issues and such and am waiting for surgury on my eyes now I fouund out I have cataracts my right eye is very bad so no shooting for a while and my left is getting there so in 6 months or so will be having them repaired and hope to be back on the range blasting away. :wow:


Willie,
I hope things are starting to go your way - even a little bit!! You sure deserve it.
When we don't hear from you for a while - I think we all worry a little bit...
So it's really good to know you're still around!! :great:

I've had a few things going on lately that's been taking me away from HPT more than I'd like...
For sure - nothing as serious as what Willie has had to deal with.

Willie, you must be on tough SOB... :D

My troubles are a little more family related.

My youngest daughter has a child "out-of-wedlock" - as they say - and the baby daddy has been living with them.
Other than getting a job (that I helped him get) and keeping it - he's worthless
Plays and spends money on games - My daughter said he put $600 on a credit card playing an "on-line" game on his cell phone. What a dork.

My middle daughter (I have 3 girls - all grown) has been going through some bad times too.
Her husband and her are having troubles getting along (no kids thankfully) and I think the husband has basically moved out.

And this weekend she got in trouble with the law. :cry: Driving home from the bar.

It's heart-breaking what both girls are going through. Especially for my 3 year old grand-daughter.

Stupid selfish people - I'd like to club em' sometimes...

Some of their troubles are self-induced from some bad decisions they've made - some because they're young and stupid - all can be dealt with one way or the other.

But, it was nice that Willie stopped by - Lets me know that I should be a little more Thankful - Have a little better attitude!!
Willie is dealing with some way more serious issues than I am, and seems to be handling it very well.

So, it was good to hear from you Willie - I hope you can stop by more often!! :D
And I'll do the same.

Author:  ampersand [ Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I have returned once more

Good to see you're still kickin'

Author:  Cornhusker [ Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I have returned once more

Welcome back Willie, sorry to hear you are having more health problems.
I was worried about you, you even disappeared from FB

Jason,
Sorry to hear about your troubles
My brother is going through some stuff with his kids too

Author:  Ex_ISP [ Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I have returned once more

Good to see you on Willie! I know several of us have mentioned from time to time curiosity about how/where you were! Good luck on the cataracts and hope to see you on more!!!

Author:  waltham41 [ Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I have returned once more

My God Willie! You sure have the luck of the Irish!!! I hope they get your eyes taken care of soon, shooting is such good therapy for what ails you. Docs told me that I have the beginning of cataracts but have years before they get bad. Please keep us posted on how it goes with your eyes so I will know what to look forward to.

Hang in there buddy!!!

Jason, you know the old saying, you never get them raised and out of the house. It just doesn't work that way.

Author:  jasonsch [ Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I have returned once more

waltham41 wrote:
My God Willie! You sure have the luck of the Irish!!! I hope they get your eyes taken care of soon, shooting is such good therapy for what ails you. Docs told me that I have the beginning of cataracts but have years before they get bad. Please keep us posted on how it goes with your eyes so I will know what to look forward to.

Hang in there buddy!!!

Jason, you know the old saying, you never get them raised and out of the house. It just doesn't work that way.

Sent a few hundred rounds downrange last night - I DO feel better today!! Much better actually!!

My therapist has a name - it's called Hi-Point! :great:
Been a while since I've got to shoot my 45. I always have more fun with a pistol...

Hope Willie gets his chance to do the same before too long!!

Author:  ampersand [ Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I have returned once more

Shooting is a wonderful way to adjust an attitude. I find the bigger calibers provide more catharsis than the pipsqueaks.
jasonsch wrote:
...
Send a few hundred rounds downrange last night - I DO feel better today!! Much better actually!!

My therapist has a name - it's called Hi-Point! :great:
Been a while since I've got to shoot my 45. I always have more fun with a pistol...

Hope Willie gets his chance to do the same before too long!!

Author:  srtolly [ Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:44 am ]
Post subject: 

I could really use a therapy session.

Author:  Cornhusker [ Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re:

srtolly wrote:
I could really use a therapy session.

Me too

Author:  jasonsch [ Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: I have returned once more

Family troubles...

Stupid kids aggravating me and the wife with their stupid decisions... and expecting too much help from us.
We raised our kids - you dumb-assed kids are going to raise your own damn kids - wasn't my decision to have them!!

Things are gonna change around here pretty quick...

Dad is putting the "clamp" on Grampa - and especially Grandama - being used - and deceived - which is the same a lying as far as I'm concerned!!

I had about 700+ rounds of some "Pistol Therapy" (NO - I didn't shoot anyone!!) this past Saturday... And I loved every minute of it!!

Shot up all my 25 ACP ammo and about 350 rounds of my 45 ACP ammo...

Damn, I had fun!!!

Grandma wants to go with me next time!!

Oh, and "Dad" and "Grampa" are the same person here - Me... :(

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/