Hipointtalk.net
http://hipointtalk.net/

New Member From Louisiana.
http://hipointtalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19152
Page 3 of 3

Author:  undeRGRound [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Member From Louisiana.

Pay Yourself??? :D

You also forgot Steve's Pages, unless that is not also a job in itself anymore...
Great to hear, just don't burn out my man!

Author:  Ex_ISP [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Member From Louisiana.

Steves? Oh yeah.... that and the 11 other knife makers pages I'm hosting now.

Sure glad I don't have anything to do! ROFLOL

Author:  George Taylor [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Member From Louisiana.

The Fuller Brush man??? Do those guys still exist? A Fuller brush seems like something you'd find hanging next to your Jane Mansfield poster. I haven't heard the reference since the early 60s. You never know...Coke did bring back Tab.

Author:  Spongemonkey [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: New Member From Louisiana.

Ex_ISP wrote:
Steves? Oh yeah.... that and the 11 other knife makers pages I'm hosting now.

Sure glad I don't have anything to do! ROFLOL


Oh wow! You do the Steves Pages? Many, many thanks for that! Those pages have come in very handy and helpful to me in the past and still do to this day when needed. Thanks again for them! :D

Author:  Ex_ISP [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Member From Louisiana.

George Taylor wrote:
The Fuller Brush man??? Do those guys still exist? A Fuller brush seems like something you'd find hanging next to your Jane Mansfield poster. I haven't heard the reference since the early 60s. You never know...Coke did bring back Tab.


I don't think they are around anymore... just a term that fits the needed parameters at the moment! lol

Author:  Ex_ISP [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Member From Louisiana.

Spongemonkey wrote:
Ex_ISP wrote:
Steves? Oh yeah.... that and the 11 other knife makers pages I'm hosting now.

Sure glad I don't have anything to do! ROFLOL


Oh wow! You do the Steves Pages? Many, many thanks for that! Those pages have come in very handy and helpful to me in the past and still do to this day when needed. Thanks again for them! :D


Yessir! I took the reigns on StevesPages when Steve passed. I had talked to him, what I thought was just a few weeks before his passing and so was really surprised even though I knew he had a bum ticker. In retrospect, it had been 3 months since we'd spoken.

Ya, Steves is SUCH a resource for the community and 18 years of his life to build... I could not see that flounder. It was quite a job to get control of it. Took a bit over 2 months of death certs, "no compete" docs, transferring files (33 GB at the time), trips to the bank for notarizations, calls to the Sheriff office up there...

But it came around and is safe now! Moving it to a new/better host soon.

Author:  Spongemonkey [ Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Member From Louisiana.

Ex_ISP wrote:
Spongemonkey wrote:
Ex_ISP wrote:
Steves? Oh yeah.... that and the 11 other knife makers pages I'm hosting now.

Sure glad I don't have anything to do! ROFLOL


Oh wow! You do the Steves Pages? Many, many thanks for that! Those pages have come in very handy and helpful to me in the past and still do to this day when needed. Thanks again for them! :D


Yessir! I took the reigns on StevesPages when Steve passed. I had talked to him, what I thought was just a few weeks before his passing and so was really surprised even though I knew he had a bum ticker. In retrospect, it had been 3 months since we'd spoken.

Ya, Steves is SUCH a resource for the community and 18 years of his life to build... I could not see that flounder. It was quite a job to get control of it. Took a bit over 2 months of death certs, "no compete" docs, transferring files (33 GB at the time), trips to the bank for notarizations, calls to the Sheriff office up there...

But it came around and is safe now! Moving it to a new/better host soon.


Well, thanks for what you have done with it! I myself and, am sure many others greatly appreciate what you have/are doing with it! :great:

Author:  Ex_ISP [ Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Member From Louisiana.

A comment on StevesPages...

Going off the website traffic logs vs the number of donations to help defer the cost of Steves hosting/bandwidth, 1 in 2,000,000 are all that donate.
Most donations that do come, are $5 to $10. Didn't get ANY all spring and then 3 weeks ago a guy donated 27 cents. And of course, Paypal takes its
share if there's anything left or not!

Page 3 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/