Hipointtalk.net
http://hipointtalk.net/

question about .380/9mm slide
http://hipointtalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18229
Page 1 of 2

Author:  idmtfirefighter [ Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:04 am ]
Post subject:  question about .380/9mm slide

in what year did they change the grip serrations from the top half of the slide to the lower half of the slide? I'm just curious.

Author:  Tincup [ Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: question about .380/9mm slide

You are really desperate for something to do!

Author:  idmtfirefighter [ Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: question about .380/9mm slide

Tincup wrote:
You are really desperate for something to do!


No I am curious about the history of and design/manufacturing changes of the pistol...if you don't know/have an answer you can feel free to NOT comment. Unless of course "you are really desperate for something to do" that you feel the need to make useless comments. If that is your situation please feel free to carry on.

Author:  ricky_g [ Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: question about .380/9mm slide

that is a question with a not so easy to find answer. Make Mine might know, nothing on web seems to answer.

Author:  idmtfirefighter [ Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: question about .380/9mm slide

ricky_g wrote:
that is a question with a not so easy to find answer. Make Mine might know, nothing on web seems to answer.


agreed...I think it would be a helpful thing to know especially if you're considering a used Hi Point for example. If you're considering a pawn shop purchase, and there is little to no history to the gun, something obvious like this might give you an idea as to the age or MY of the pistol.

Author:  Ex_ISP [ Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: question about .380/9mm slide

Ricky is right. Makemine would be the one to answer that question.

Author:  Randy [ Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: question about .380/9mm slide

idmtfirefighter wrote:
Tincup wrote:
You are really desperate for something to do!


No I am curious about the history of and design/manufacturing changes of the pistol...if you don't know/have an answer you can feel free to NOT comment. Unless of course "you are really desperate for something to do" that you feel the need to make useless comments. If that is your situation please feel free to carry on.


Don't get your panties in a bunch, it's the way we operate around here. He meant no offense. Attitudes are left at the keyboard and punches are either ducked, responded to nicely, or folks take their balls and go cry. You don't seem to be the type for the latter. So cheer up, calm down and and start making fun of folks, nobody here has a stick up their ass, that is why this forum is a good forum to visit. :thumb:

And if you don't like useless comments you are gonna HATE me.... :whistle:

Author:  Ex_ISP [ Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: question about .380/9mm slide

Randy>And if you don't like useless comments you are gonna HATE me.... :whistle:

What do you mean "if" and "are gonna"? I thought we were WELL past that! ROFLOL

Author:  srtolly [ Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Oh, come on kids, there's nothing like a good keyboard fight.

Author:  Ex_ISP [ Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: question about .380/9mm slide

Careful Tolly! I a member of the chairborne rangers, 103rd non-air inverted delta v secret group. We are so secret, WE don't even know we exist! LOL

Author:  Randy [ Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: question about .380/9mm slide

Ex_ISP wrote:
Randy>And if you don't like useless comments you are gonna HATE me.... :whistle:

What do you mean "if" and "are gonna"? I thought we were WELL past that! ROFLOL



Damn you you evil villain...I'm gonna sic my mouse on you! :doublegun2:

Author:  Randy [ Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: question about .380/9mm slide

Ex_ISP wrote:
Careful Tolly! I a member of the chairborne rangers, 103rd non-air inverted delta v secret group. We are so secret, WE don't even know we exist! LOL


:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :good one: Now I got the giggles :funny: :rofl:

Author:  srtolly [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: question about .380/9mm slide

Ex_ISP wrote:
Careful Tolly! I a member of the chairborne rangers, 103rd non-air inverted delta v secret group. We are so secret, WE don't even know we exist! LOL

Now that's funny, how do I join?

Author:  Rev_Biff [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: question about .380/9mm slide

Tolly, if you join, you MUST NOT display the patch on your jacket!!

Image

Author:  Randy [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: question about .380/9mm slide

COOL! I want one, 'cept they are made of plasticized rubber. I'm allergic to plasticized rubber. Darn! :whistle:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/