Hipointtalk.net
http://hipointtalk.net/

Sniper Challenge Rules
http://hipointtalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3525
Page 14 of 16

Author:  waltham41 [ Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

Im sorry mech, you are somebody special, and you were right ;)

Author:  mnbubba [ Fri May 04, 2012 4:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

Submitting pistol shooting for sniper. ranged out 51yards, crosswind of 5-15mph. Clock G20. 155gr Raiinier.


<a href=http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/mnjreis/?action=view&current=IMG020-1.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/mnjreis/IMG020-1.jpg border=0 alt=></a>

<a href=http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/mnjreis/?action=view&current=IMG021.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/mnjreis/IMG021.jpg border=0 alt=></a>

<a href=http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/mnjreis/?action=view&current=IMG019.jpg target=_blank><img src=[img]http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/mnjreis/IMG019.jpg[/img] border=0 alt=></a>

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... G020-1.jpg

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... IMG021.jpg

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... IMG019.jpg

Author:  MechWolf [ Fri May 04, 2012 6:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

mnbubba wrote:
Submitting pistol shooting for sniper. ranged out 51yards, crosswind of 5-15mph. Clock G20. 155gr Raiinier.


<a href=http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/mnjreis/?action=view&current=IMG020-1.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/mnjreis/IMG020-1.jpg border=0 alt=></a>

<a href=http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/mnjreis/?action=view&current=IMG021.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/mnjreis/IMG021.jpg border=0 alt=></a>

<a href=http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/mnjreis/?action=view&current=IMG019.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/mnjreis/IMG019.jpg border=0 alt=></a>


Bud, did you try to post the HTTP code? I think you're suppose to post the IMG code.

Author:  mnbubba [ Fri May 04, 2012 6:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

I'm at the farm and this post new phone wont let me do that wolf. Will preposterous when I get home if ever :(

Author:  waltham41 [ Fri May 04, 2012 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

Your pics are too big to use the img code. I did put clickable links so people can see the pics though.

Author:  ajole [ Fri May 04, 2012 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

mnbubba wrote:
I'm at the farm and this post new phone wont let me do that wolf. Will preposterous when I get home if ever :(


Stupendous! :mrgreen:

Man I LOVE how phones spell for you...NOT. :roll:

Anyway...welcome to the ranks of sniperdom! 50 yards with a centerfire pistol, 4" or longer barrel. :thumb:

Author:  MechWolf [ Fri May 04, 2012 9:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

Dammit. I've got my head stuck up my ass. I need to get on the ball with this challenge. Lol.

Author:  mnbubba [ Fri May 04, 2012 10:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

LOL I never even noticed that it switched words on me. Next attempt will be 5yards at phone with AK!

Thank you. Now how/ mwhere do I make the chafe or do our fearless leaders go this?

Author:  MechWolf [ Fri May 04, 2012 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

mnbubba wrote:
LOL I never even noticed that it switched words on me. Next attempt will be 5yards at phone with AK!

Thank you. Now how/ mwhere do I make the chafe or do our fearless leaders go this?


What??? I'm not a leader, but If I could qualify by shooting my phone at 5 yards, I'd be in there, like swim wear. I'm just kidding brother. Calm down. Lol.

Author:  waltham41 [ Fri May 04, 2012 10:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

Here you guys go a HPT Sniper banner.... use the code in your sig line. enjoy!

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z167 ... 993759.jpg

Image

Author:  Long_Shot [ Sun May 06, 2012 8:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

Not sure if this was one-hundred yards and no penny but i'll post it anyway:


Author:  mnbubba [ Sun May 06, 2012 9:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

Long_Shot wrote:
Not sure if this was one-hundred yards and no penny but i'll post it anyway:



Nice shooting!

Author:  waltham41 [ Sun May 06, 2012 9:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

Nice shooting Long SHot... might as well pace out 100 yds and shoot at a penny sized target and join the ranks :)

Author:  RimfireRat [ Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

Bummer i went thru 14 pages and any videos posted were private i couldn't see 'em anyway (What all 2 or three) my CZ machII will shoot pennys at a 100 all day with little effort.~~RR~~

Author:  srtolly [ Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sniper Challenge Rules

I'll have to see what I can do to join this club. I wonder how my Mosin will shoot in the cold?

Page 14 of 16 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/