Hipointtalk.net

Hipoint Firearms
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: All of my guns thus far.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:49 pm 
☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼
☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Favorite Hi-Point: 4595
'Have' and 'afford' are two different things. The key isn't how many you can afford; it's how many you can afford to lose.

Get the safe.
MechWolf wrote:
No offense bud, but if I can afford 30 guns, I wouldn't need a gun safe. :roflol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:21 pm 
HPT Veteran
HPT Veteran

Favorite Hi-Point: 45ACP
ampersand wrote:
'Have' and 'afford' are two different things. The key isn't how many you can afford; it's how many you can afford to lose.

Get the safe.
MechWolf wrote:
No offense bud, but if I can afford 30 guns, I wouldn't need a gun safe. :roflol:

Hey :stfu: I don't need a safe! I have this.
What more can a man ask for? Lol.

Fill your hands, you son of a bitch! - Rooster Cogburn
Revenge is a meal best served cold!
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!
I wouldn't be so paranoid, if everyone wasn't out to get me!
Officially a friend of a sadistic dirty old man. Lol.
It's always raining in my head. - Staind
Killing Is My Business, And Business Is Good! - Dave Mustane. - Megadeth.
http://www.military.com/video/operation ... 618611001/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:35 pm 
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Favorite Hi-Point: 995
I have can and do afford 30+ guns but the best thing I ever did was buy a good century arms fire safe. You cant walk arround them armed with your ar, Ak, sks. All the time a man has to leave at times. I have many friends that lost their stuff due to crack heads following them and timing their days. Some got the guns back, none of them got them back unharmed! Protect your family by keeping them un available to kids and untrained people. I would die inside if anyone used one of my weapons to harm themselves. Or anyone else intentionally or not. Just my openion.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:03 pm 
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

MechWolf wrote:

"Afford" has nothing to do with it :roflol:
I can't afford it and I'm way past 30 :scared:

--- Rabbi Shraga Silverstein

Come visit Barker Hill. Homesteading, survival, farming and self reliance.

Photobucket sucks

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:08 pm 
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Cornhusker wrote:
MechWolf wrote:

"Afford" has nothing to do with it :roflol:
I can't afford it and I'm way past 30 :scared:

Its an investment :good one: or at least that is what I tell my self lol.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 pm 
Passerby
Passerby

Favorite Hi-Point: C9
snlandrew wrote:
I have can and do afford 30+ guns but the best thing I ever did was buy a good century arms fire safe. You cant walk arround them armed with your ar, Ak, sks. All the time a man has to leave at times. I have many friends that lost their stuff due to crack heads following them and timing their days. Some got the guns back, none of them got them back unharmed! Protect your family by keeping them un available to kids and untrained people. I would die inside if anyone used one of my weapons to harm themselves. Or anyone else intentionally or not. Just my openion.

Do you recommend century arms safes? i really do want to buy a safe but i dont know anything about them... but if i ever have to move again, which i most likely will... then it would be a bitch to move.. what are some other ways of protecting my fire arms? maybe i should make a post and ask the whole community what they do

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 am 
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

ntwdude wrote:
Do you recommend century arms safes? i really do want to buy a safe but i dont know anything about them... but if i ever have to move again, which i most likely will... then it would be a bitch to move.. what are some other ways of protecting my fire arms? maybe i should make a post and ask the whole community what they do

:dunno:
There are quite a few safes out there on the market that are good ones. The one I have is a century and it is a great safe. I got it from a supplier that sells to the retail stores in my area. It was an older model that had not been sold in time so I picked it up for a huge discount. Winchester, Browning, Red Head, American Security, All good safes. What you need to look for is what it is filled with, how thick the metal is, how the hinges are built, weather the door is a flush mount or not, how many locking pins and what size they are that it has, and whether or not the locking mech. has a tamper proof design. When I went to get mine I did quite a bit of checking things out first. These people

Security Centers Inc. http://www.tulsasafes.com 918-627-7979

are awesome family owned and great customer service. They sell all over the world and know all there is to know about safes (Pluss they sell dent, damaged, older models, and lay away options for customers too at a great discount. They usually have the best prices too because they are supplying to basspro, gander mtn etc.. If you ever got near Tulsa Oklahoma I would suggest that anyone go visit them. I have no ties to them other than being a onetime customer, but they were awesome to deal with and really took the time to make sure I got what I needed not wanted and at a price I could afford. With safes as with many other things it’s easy to get the goggle eye on one that you don’t need. Their store has more safes that you can look at and go through than anywhere else I have ever been or seen. Bass pro, Cabalas, gander mtn, etc. can’t hold a candle. Call them tell them what you are looking for and ask them what you need and they will hook you up.

Profile E-mail